Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thursday Three


This week was a nice change from normal in the way that it was a busy, but fun week. I got to bake a bunch of Christmas cookies, go shopping for my families presents and overall get in the Christmas mood. The best part is that I have been listening to Christmas music non stop and this is the time of year when no one cares if I do! Here is what happened this week:

|1|

I know that I am very late to the game, but I finally went to Starbucks and got a holiday drink. I normally go to a local coffee shop but I was at Starbucks for a meeting. I love most seasonal drinks, but the peppermint mocha is probably my favorite. 
|2|
I went to the Packer game on Sunday against Seattle it was fun, but really cold. That morning it had snowed about 4 inches so the snow was everywhere. The main reason I like the Packer games is that I get to spend time alone with my dad. It was a super fun game and it was great to finally see a Packer win.

 |3|
Wrapping Christmas presents is one of my favorite things to do. I love knowing what other people are getting, and I love the act of wrapping [resents. For some reason I find folding paper extremely exciting. It is always great to sit, wrap presents and jam out to some Christmas music. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment