Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top 5 of Christmas

This was a busy week. Almost everything I did revolved around Christmas so I decided that instead of writing a Thursday Three post I would share my top five moments of Christmas. This was a great Christmas and I know I keep saying that so here are the top five of this past Christmas! 


1. I got to see almost all of my family this year. On Christmas Eve I saw my entire side of my dad's family and on the 26th I saw my mom's parents. It was great to see everyone when I normally see them only a couple times a year.

2. My friends and I did a secret Santa and it was a bunch of fun. We all meet up after Christmas to go out to dinner and exchange gifts. It was a fantastic time and it always reminds me of what great friends I have. 

3. I gave my mom a cape from Vineyard Vines (with help from Dad) and it was the highlight of opening presents. She had no idea that I would get her that! I love surprising people with their gift and I really did well with hers. 

4. I got a parka for Christmas and I am so excited about it! My parents had been keeping it a secret for over half the year. They were so happy to give it to me since I had been really wanting one. It is probably the gift I will use more than anything else. 

5. On the 23rd I was planning on helping my grandma bake for Christmas Eve and wrap presents. I went to her house and went out to lunch together. It ended up snowing a ton so I had to leave without doing anything. I love spending time with her and it was probably my favorite part of this break.

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Maddie




No comments :

Post a Comment