Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What I Got for Christmas


     The main reason I like giving and getting gifts during Christmastime is because it is a great way for people to show their appreciation for others. I really love getting gifts because I love seeing what other people think I would like. This is true especially for my siblings and my Aunts. 
     One of my favorite gifts this year was the parka. My parents had always told me that I would get one once I decided of where I am going to college. After visiting UW Madison this fall, I knew that I would definitely need one. I wasn't expecting to get a parka, but I am so excited that I did! My other favorite gift would be the vest. I have been wanting a vest from J Crew for so long and I finally got one! I would say the sweetest gift that I got was from my brother and he got me the shampoo. This was one of the first years he tried to get me something I liked. I am so excited to use it since I had been wanting nice shampoo, but I forgot to ask for it!
    This Christmas was such a great year in terms of giving gifts. I manged to surprise everyone and it seemed like they all liked their gifts. Christmas this year was a great one, and I hope you had a good one too!

Happy Holidays!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment