Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Wish List

I love reading about what other people want for Christmas. It can give you a sense of what the other person likes and sometimes some great ideas for what you might ask for. This year I did not ask for a lot of things, but what I did ask for was a little more expensive. Since I have a job, I can buy myself most of the inexpensive things I want. I like to use Christmas as a chance to see about getting what I have been wanting for a really long time. 


I can safely say I have no idea about what I am getting for Christmas. My parents do a great job of keeping these types of things secret that it is always a surprise. I am so excited for Christmas, both to see what I get and to give my family their gifts from me!

What did you ask for?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment