Saturday, December 17, 2016

Snow Day






| Shirt | Vest (similar) | Leggings | Socks (similar)| Boots |

     This past week has been crazy in regards to the weather. Earlier on, the wind chill was around -20 for  the week. Now this weekend there is a snow storm, and we are supposed to get almost a foot of snow! 
     The need to wear warm clothes this week has been evident. I loved being able to wear my LL Bean flannel. It is so much warmer than any other brand I have tried. Honestly, LL Bean has been killing it.  my bean boots have been my go to shoe now that there is snow on the ground, and it is socially acceptable to wear winter boots on a daily basis. Pretty much, if you need any thing for colder weather, LL Bean is the place to shop. 

Stay Warm!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment