Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Chocolate Pretzel Twists

      I love to give gifts to people around the holiday season. I feel there is nothing nicer than someone surprising you with a small gift, just to show that they are thankful for you. Food is always the easiest way to do this. No one will turn down food, and most of the time, it is something everyone can enjoy.
     I make these pretzel twists every year with my mom. Normally I would call them Chocolate Pretzel wreaths because I use the circle pretzels, but needed to use gluten free pretzels this year. One of the girls I have gotten close with has Celiac's so I wanted to make something that she can enjoy as well. These little treats take almost no effort, just a little time to do the little things. I always appreciate a helping hand with these because it can make the process more fun and faster as well.






Chocolate Pretzel Twists
Ingredients
1 Bag of Holiday M&M's
1 Bag of Hershey's Kisses
1 Bag of Pretzels

Instructions
-Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
-Place pretzels on baking sheet. Put one kiss on top of each Pretzel.
-Place in oven for 3 minutes. The kisses should be soft, but still have their shape. Add one M&M in the center of each kiss. Refrigerate until hard.




Now what are you waiting for? Throw on the holiday sweater, turn on the Christmas music and start cooking! 
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :