Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thursday Three

I didn't intend to take a week off of blogging, but I was so brain dead after finals, the last thing I wanted do to was write more. (I wrote 5 essays during my tests). This, added to the craziness that comes along with Christmas made it impossible to find any time or energy to think of posts. That being said, here is what I did this week:

|1|
My time can be summed up in one word: baking. I have cooked so much this week, and I love it. I made two cakes (white and gingerbread), two types of pancakes (gingerbread and dutch baby), and a french toast bake. This is what I am looking forward to the most this break, which is being able to cook anything I want at any time.

|2|
I was so thankful my mom left Christmas presents for me to wrap. Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite parts of getting ready for Christmas, and I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to this year. I got home late on the 21st, so I spent all of the 22nd wrapping my little brothers presents and listening to christmas music- a perfect day. 

|3|
Last week I went on a run and this was the scene. There were hundreds of swans on the lake in Madison. This isn't the best picture to see them in, but it was a cool sight to begin the day. They were all over and making a bunch of noise.I have never seen this many swans before so it was quite the sight. 

Can't believe next week will be 2018!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment