Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thursday Three

Won't lie this wasn't the best week. This Wednesday was our last day of classes before finals so people are unbelievably stressed out. I don't finish with finals until next week Thursday, so it just now have a ton of time to study... almost too much time, to the point I was bored out of my mind this weekend. Here was what I did this week:

|1|
I made chocolate pretzel twist. Baking is one of my favorite things so this was the closest I could get to making Christmas cookies in my dorm kitchen. I gave them out to all of my friends. These treats are the easiest thing that could possibly be made in a dorm. You just need to find a oven and then you're good to go. Here is the recipe

|2|
It went from unseasonably warm to freezing real quick. There was finally a morning with snow on the ground when I woke up and I was so excited. At my house, there is already a bunch of snow so this is weird for me. That morning I went on a run and it was the coolest/prettiest thing to be the first person on the path I run on. 

|3|
I have been keeping my eye out for fireplaces this whole week. The winter chill is starting to settle in and nothing warms you up from a trek outdoor like a fireplace. The only one I can find that is usually lit is in Memorial Union, so anytime it is open I have to grab it. This weekend, the chair in front of it was open, so I snuggled in and began studying for finals mainly to have an excuse to be by the fire. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :