Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Wearing Recently

I have been able to round up some of the outfits that I have been wearing recently. I was trying to take pictures for all outfits in one week, but I typically forget until I am already out of my dorm for the day. The weather as a whole recently has been way warmer than normal, making it seem like October, not December. It will finally cool down soon so I can start wearing my favorite winter clothes! (I am looking at you, Irish sweater) 

This is pretty much my go-to look with a lot of layering. It has been warm enough to not wear a coat so a vest has been the perfect stand in. I struggle to wear my vests because it isn't cold enough to wear both a vest and a coat, but it is too cold for just a vest. I am also wearing a flannel from LL Bean and a pullover from Polo. 

Plaid scarves are the best part of fall/winter clothes. I struggle to wear mine sometimes since I don't own a lot of plain shirts, but outfits such as these make it so that the scarf is the highlight of the outfit.  The scarf is from Old navy, and I have to say that Old Navy has some of the best scarves. They came out with more plaid scarves for this year and I have been eyeing them up. 

This is my favorite sweater right now. It is from Madewell and is the perfect weigh for wearing in the fall, or during the winter under a coat. It is a simple, yet classic sweater that anyone could wear. Madewell has definitely become one of my favorite stores recently. I love all of the sweaters, and I so want to try on a pair a jeans there as well. 

Here is an outfit that I wore a lot last year, but keep forgetting about this year. I rarely wear my riding boots because I only like to wear them leggings, not jeans. I also don't want to wear them if it might rain, so that takes out a lot of opportunities. Walking around outside all day definitely limits the shoes I can wear. 

The weather has been unseasonably warm so I have loved being able to wear my vests with just a light shirt. I have to take any opportunity to wear my vests due to the weird weather I talked about above. I have found that since I can't wear bests all of the time, I don't wear my button downs as often which makes deciding what to wear more difficult. 

The first of December meant that is was finally socially acceptable for me to wear my Christmas Sweatshirt. This is my go to for almost all winter, justified by the snowflakes of course. There are just some days where a sweatshirt is necessary and this was one of those days. I love Christmas sweaters and sweatshirts so this outfit never fails to make me happy.

What do you wear to class?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment