Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Wishlist

It was almost impossible this year to figure out what I wanted for Christmas. I typically build up a list throughout the year, but this year I just didn't. There wasn't any particular reason, but maybe because this fall I was just too busy to actually shop. Either way I did manage to come up with some idea for my family.  


     This year all I seem to want to wear is sweaters, but I never seem to find any that I like. I have looked at tons of websites, and so far I have only found two I like (from Madewell and KJP). Madewell has become one of my favorite stores these days and they really do well in the sweater department. Clothing wise I would also love a white scarf. I have two plaid scarves that I adore, but I can't wear them with patterned clothes. A white scarf would be so easy to wear. My mom has one that I always stole in high school, but now I think I need my own. 
     No Christmas list of mine would be complete without food being involved somehow. I would like some gift cards to local coffee shops in Madison, so I can go out for a treat without feeling bad spending my own money. I also enjoy cooking my own food for dinner instead of eating in the dining halls, so I could really use a cookbook so I don't keep making the same things over and over. 
      Whenever I need need to add something to a wish list, lotion or perfume is always a go to. There are so many options for someone to give with a wide price range. Anything from a small five dollar hand lotion, $25 roller ball perfume or a full bottle are always gifts that I love and use. The winter weather makes my hands really dry and a girl can never have too many perfumes. 

What is on your Christmas list? I could always use some ideas.
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment