Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thursday Three

This was a pretty good week. Classes are starting to wind down so I really didn't have a lot of home which was nice. I will be honest, I didn't always know what to do with myself since typically all of my time is spend on homework. Here is how I spent my week!

|1|
My sister came to visit me this weekend and we had such a great time. We tried a bunch of new food places, and walked around campus a ton. No lie, I walked over 55,000 steps this weekend. The best part was ordering Insomnia cookies and watching Christmas movies together. We just snuggled up and ate wayyy too many cookies. (you can tell with this picture that I really cared about the food haha)

|2|
Saint Nick's Day was this Wednesday! This is one of my favorite Christmas events that I am missing this year. My mom was so cute and sent me a box of chocolate with my sister. It has all of my favorite chocolate and a cute pair of socks! Even though I peaked ahead of time, I made sure to not eat anything until it was actually Saint Nick's Day.

|3|
When my sister was here we tried a new breakfast place called Mickies Dairy Bar. It is the typical college breakfast place that fills up so fast. It has been around forever and I really wanted to try it. The pancakes were so good and massive.  I had blueberry and my sister had chocolate chip. There were also really good cinnamon rolls and huge milkshakes. I would definitely recommend.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment