Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday Three

UGHHHHHH.... finals ya feel?? Today is my last day of finals. I had an awful schedule, as finals started last Friday, but I didn't have one until Monday night. I still have two more today, so I am getting to go home as late as possible. That being said tomorrow I am home, and I can fully relax for a month! Here is what I was up to this week:

|1|
I found such a good place to study for finals which made it a ton easier. I like to study at the church because there is free coffee, tea and sometimes food. One morning I got pancakes, could it get any better for being finals? It is just a nice, comfortable place to study that isn't the library so I will definitely be there more next semester. 

|2|
I was able to go out to brunch with one of my good friends which was the best study break possible. We went to Marigold Kitchen (love that place) and there were egg nog pancakes as a special. They were moist, spicy and overall delicious. I wish these were available all the time, because these were my favorite ones yet from Marigold. 

|3|
I have been taking any and every opportunity on campus to do something Christmasy. I am lacking in holiday spirit and it is killing me. I have been able to decorate cookies twice, so at least I have that. I can't wait to go home, turn on the Christmas music, and bake dozens of cookies (probably all throughout January) 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :