Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spring Break Wishlist

We are officially one month away from spring break and I am getting so excited. I am going to Florida with my sister to visit my grandparents. This will be a much needed break before all of the craziness of soccer and AP testing starts. Even though I really don't need anything, I keep coming up with idea of things I'd like for Florida. I am so excited to finally be able to wear shorts and not have to wear a parka! 

Obviously I won't get all of this for break. What I want the most is the swimsuit. One of mine is getting old so I need a new one anyway.  I also really like the off the shoulder trend. The only thing is that I am not allowed to wear shirts like that to school so I don't know if it would be practical to buy. I know I will shop when I am in Florida so we'll see what I get there as well. 

Are you going anywhere for break?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment