Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Three

This week was a great week. The weekend had such nice weather that I was able to spend all of my time outside, so much so that my freckles popped out! It was also really great to have a four day weekend. I was able to a lot of things that I don't normally do. Here was my week!

|1|
Like I said above, the weather was amazing this weekend. It was 50 degrees everyday which is really rare for February. I was able to go on runs and walks each day. Over the four days I went 17+ miles! Being outside makes me so happy. If it wasn't for the nice weather I would have had no idea what to do with myself. 

|2|
Along the lines of how nice it was outside, it was so great to be able to break out my pocket tees again. I typically don't wear them in winter since it is so cold out, but this week had the perfect weather. I always to feel bad about spending money on nice t-shirts and then not wearing them so I really enjoyed being able to!

|3|
It was my mom's birthday this week so that means cake! Normally she makes the cakes for birthday's but on hers we get her one. This is from my favorite local bakery. Every year I look forward to her birthday because the cake is just that good!

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment