Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Winter Outfit Inspiration

Every year it is about Mid-February where I begin to tire of everything winter. It becomes the most noticeable when I am trying to decide what to wear. I find myself sticking to the same old outfit every time and then I get really bored of it. I have found myself spending more and more time on pinterest looking for inspiration. I know I can't be the only person that goes through this so I rounded up a few of my favorite outfit to share. 


Each year, I always struggle to figure out what to wear. Mainly because I want to be able to wear my Lilly Pulitzer shorts and my favorite tees. Right now the weather is being a tease- it will be 50 degrees this weekend, but I know winter isn't even close to over. When you can't seem to find anything to wear, what do you do?

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment