Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday Three

This week didn't really go as planned but it still turned out to be pretty nice. Originally I was supposed to visit a college in Minnesota last weekend, but due to a major snow storm my parents decided not to go. The biggest disappointment in that was I didn't get to miss Physics class on Friday, but if that is the worst thing about the weekend, it was okay. Here was the rest of the week:

|1|
The stars aligned this week for me. Doughnuts are my favorite food, Mardi Gras was Tuesday, and I didn't have school that day because of ACT testing for juniors. What did I decided to do? Only go to every bakery around me, buy a doughnut and test them all to find the best one! I did this with a friend and it was the best way to spend Mardi Gras. 

|2|
The main reason I love summer is because it is berry season, but this winter I have really been loving eating citrus. Clementine's are my favorite citrus to eat. I love to eat them with lunch. This weekend I tried Kumquats, and boy are they weird. They are sweet and sour at the same time to the point that  I don't know if I love or hate them

|3|
March isn't exactly what I think about when I think of a time for a snow storm but oh well. We got six inches on snow on Wednesday. It was crazy, when I went home for lunch I almost got into 2 accidents due to the road conditions. I legitimately considered staying home for the rest of the day to avoid driving. Let's just say I am hoping "In like a lion, out like a lamb" holds true for this March. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment