Saturday, March 18, 2017

What's in my Carry On?



     I love traveling, especially by airplane. I easily get carsick, so I feel better all-around when I go by plane. The most important way to make sure that your travel is enjoyable is to make sure your carry on has everything necessary. I typically bring almost the same things every time which makes it really easy to pack. 
     For me, the most important things are gum, reading material, and a charger. The gum helps with my ears during takeoff and landing, and I like to use the time on the plane to catch up with whatever I am reading. By bringing a portable charger along, it is great to charge your phone while you fly so that once landed, your phone is ready to go. Clothing wise, if I am going to Florida, I bring a swimsuit so that if my luggage is lost, I can still enjoy the vacation. I also pack a sweatshirt because I tend to find that airplanes are a little chilly. 
    Finally, in terms of food I like to bring gum, a chewy candy, possibly a granola bar, and then I pick up water once I go through security. The gum and candy are both for when my ears feel weird during takeoff and landing. I get the water so that once on the plane, I don't need to ask for anything. Only sometimes do I bring a granola bar. It is typically for the flights that go over a meal time.
     I tried to link exactly what will be coming with me on my flight to Florida. I am so excited to be going that I am counting down the days!

Is there anything you think I missed?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment