Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday Three



|1|
One of my closest friends won state for basketball. It was so fun to get to watch her play. What was annoying was that players weren't allowed to see fans after the game, so everyone had to drive back to the high school in order to take pictures. Even with that, It was still so cool to be able to see her win.

|2|
I have had this Shep Shirt sitting on my dresser all week, waiting to wear it tomorrow. I really have no idea of why I am so excited to wear it, but my guess is that it's because I have had to wait almost two months to wear it to school. Did you see Tuesday's outfit post involving this shep shirt? If not, check it out!

|3|
Trying a new coffee shop is always one of my favorite things. This place was kind of weird, but awesome at the same time. It was really tiny which allowed for a very intimate feeling. I had a blueberry muffin and a Chocolate Macadamia Nut Mocha. Both were really good so I am glad I got to try a new place.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment