Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday Three

This has been a pretty typical week, but some fun things have happened. I managed to find a prom dress(!) that I am pretty happy with. I will keep looking though. I also did really well on an Calc test, so if nothing else that I working out for me right now. Here is what else happened this week:

|1|
Having coffee every morning is my favorite way to start the day. I love waking up to a warm drink, but I do have a bit of a sweet tooth. I tried some samples of this coffee syrup brand a while back, and I liked it so much that I got a couple more flavors! Pretty much every day this past week I have been waking up with a new flavor!

|2|
My sister and I don't always do things with each other, but we decided last week to go out for breakfast together. It was really nice to be able to catch up with her as we are both so busy. It sucked that the food I had (cinnamon raisin french toast) wasn't very good, but at least the company was so that's all that matters.

|3|
I feel like I have been studying almost all of the time for my AP tests. Really that isn't true, but a half hour a night is really adding up and making me tired of it. What is nice about it is that I finished reading through three of the books, so I have less and less that I have to be doing. Speaking of this, did you see my study tips here?

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment