Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Florida Packing List

I am so excited to finally be in Florida! I missed the sunshine, warmth, and happiness that comes from it not being winter. I love that I get to go to the same place every time, since I always know exactly what to bring. 

I have packed so many bright, spring colors for this trip! I can't go to Florida without bringing something (or multiple things) from Lilly Pulitzer. I mentioned in my spring break wishlist (here) how I really wanted the striped swimsuit from J. Crew. I ended up getting it a while ago and I have been dying to wear it. I know one of the first things that I'll do is hit the beach!

The main thought process that when into what to bring was just to pick out my favorite spring/summer clothes and make outfits from there. I have been so excited to go to Florida that I decided on what to bring in early March!

I didn't realized until after I had made this image that almost everything I am bringing is blue and white. When looking at my suitcase overall, I think that there are only two things that don't follow this pattern. Oh well, at least I know I will always match!

Where are/were you for Spring Break?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment