Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Winter Favorites



| Nail Polish | Vest | Lotion | Boots | Peanut Butter | Mascara | Coffee | Perfume |

    Finally it's spring! It is weird to think that this was my last winter at home, but at the same time I am excited to experience it somewhere new. This winter I came to really like a lot of things that I used to dislike, or was indifferent about. I also got some new stuff, the bean boots and vest, that I wore almost all of the winter. 
    I really used to dislike peanut butter and coffee, but this winter I fell in love. I had only like "fancy" coffee drinks, but now I drink it in any form. I don't think there has been a morning where I haven't had coffee with my breakfast. I also have found myself spending way too much money going to local coffee shops with my friends! In terms of peanut butter, I was always that kid who's PB&J sandwiches were more jelly than peanut butter. Somehow this winter I started eating peanut butter again, and now I want it all of the time. My favorite way to eat it is with bananas or graham crackers. 
     Overall, I had a great winter and it was so fun to try some new things, like navy nail polish. I am so excited to see what spring brings (I know it will be a lot) and I hope to be able to make the most of it!

How was your winter?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment