Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Three

It was a good but long week. I was able to visit my grandparents who just got back from Africa with my mom. I always have so much fun on our trips. Really what made is week long is that I leave for Florida tomorrow! The weather in Wisconsin is quite unenjoyable so I can't wait for sunshine and wearing shorts. Here was my week:

|1|
 The mall near my grandparents is my favorite one ever. It is all outdoors and has my favorite stores: VV, J. Crew, Nordstroms, Madwell, etc. It is a great change of pace from the stores where I live (they are all trashy) and I love being able to window shop outside. I didn't buy anything, but that is only because I am waiting for the shopping next week!

|2|
What is life without Girl Scout cookies? I am not prepared to know. I love when they come, it is almost like a holiday. My favorite flavors are Caramel DeLites, Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Patties. One crazy reason I am excited for college is so I can actually have Peanut Butter Patties. No one else in my family likes them, so there is no point in buying them.

|3|
A good portion of this week has been dedicated to getting ready to go on spring break. I have been so busy with school and soccer that I have only had about an hour a day to get ready for being away for 10 days. With that being said, I have loved getting to pack and organize my carry on and suitcase. I have a weird love of making packing lists, so you can bet on there being a post of what I am bringing on the blog soon!


How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment