Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Dorm Grocery List

     I hate dorm food. I couldn't even make it one month before finding that I can't stand the dorm food. It's not always warm, the food just isn't good, and the having the calorie count on everything really makes food seem less appealing. I know that sounds dumb, but seeing a calorie count on every muffin, sandwich and piece of fish. I just don't want to know the calorie count, especially if it is dessert or breakfast. 
     In order to keep myself away from the dining hall as much as possible. These days I always have breakfast in my dorm, dinner in the dining hall, and then lunch tends to vary. Certain days I make a sandwich so I can study and not leave the library, and other days I will pick up something from the dining hall. I keep a well stocked pantry in order to be able to make some good food. Here is what I keep in my dorm. 


All of these items allow for a variety of meals to be created. Here are some examples of what I will make. What to make is pretty self explanatory such as parfaits, sandwiches, oatmeal & bananas, and apples & peanut butter. Any combinations of these foods make food a good breakfast, at least one that is more filling and better tasting than anything I can find in the dining hall. 

What do you keep in your dorm?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment