Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday Three

Week two of college is complete, and honestly it a way better week. There were a bunch of highs and lows, but the highs were really good. My classes are now really getting started and, even though I have a ton of work to always do, I am really enjoying them.

|1|
My goal is the find the best coffee shop in Madison and I might have done it! I went to Indie Coffee one day I didn't have classes and it was probably the best decision I've made so far. I had a waffle and a chai latte. Both were amazing and I am already looking for a time to go back. 

|2|
I went to my first badger game this past weekend and it was a bunch of fun. The weather was amazing for it, and it was nice to be able to go with friends as well. After the game we went for the famous Ian's Pizza and just hung out for a while. 

|3|
Saving the best for last.... Tuesday was Bid Day! I have been going through recruitment for almost two weeks and I can finally say that I found my home with Delta Delta Delta! Bid night was a ton of fun involving cute t-shirts, ice cream and taking tons of pictures. (Catch me on the far right of the second row) I am so excited to start doing things with my sorority and to meet all of my new sisters! 


My posting schedule will probably be getting a little random in the upcoming month. With classes, friends, working out, and blogging I am having a hard time balancing everything so don't be too surprised if I miss a post or two... I am still here! 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment