Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday Three

This was a pretty typical week this week. The best part was going to Milwaukee with my mom for a college interview. She came along because we decided to make it a day trip with shopping and lunch. It was a really great day and I hope we will have more weekends like that. Here is the rest of the week: 

|1|
During the trip to Milwaukee, I knew I wanted to visit the Navy Knot. Wisconsin does not have many preppy stores  so going to one when you have the chance is a must. This was such a cute store and the people working there were so nice that I know I will have to go back. 

|2|
I have been loving this shampoo. My brother got it for me for Christmas and I have to stop myself from using everyday. The shampoo makes my hair so soft and bouncy. It also has such a nice smell which fills the shower. I would totally recommend it for anyone looking for a quality shampoo. 

|3|
Since Christmas is over, it means I probably should not be listening to Christmas music any more so I have been trying to find something new to listen to. I am trying a bunch of different music in attempt to make the perfect playlist. If anyone has recommendation please comment below!

have a good week!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment