Saturday, January 14, 2017

Reading Recently

I have been very happy that I have been able to read more during my senior year. Every night before I go to bed I try to read a little bit. It helps me relax which allows me to fall asleep faster. I also read quite a bit over winter break. This means that I went through a lot of books. Here are some of the best books I have read recently. These books are a mix of some I have read for school and others I have read for fun. 

     
     My favorite of these books was The Whole Town's Talking by Fannie Flag. It is such a fun read that follows the life of a town from when it was founded to present day. You follow characters through their lives, and then their children's lives. For school, I am currently reading the Picture of Dorian Gray. I wasn't expecting to like it at all, but I am finding it fascinating. It is a harder book to read so it involves more concentration, but I am really enjoying it. Finally, the book I am reading at night is Pride and Prejudice. I read this a when I was in middle school so I decided to try it again. I like it a lot more than I remembered. It is the perfect type of book to read before going to bed. (interesting but not too interesting) I really have enjoyed reading all of these books. Each one is very different, but if anyone is looking for an idea here are my best recommendations. 

What books are you currently reading?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment