Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Three

The biggest part of this past week was that I spent four days in Door County. You all know how much I love that place, so this was my favorite part. This week we also had a two hour delay for school on Tuesday, and that really helped me transition from break to going back to school. Here is what happened in Door County: 

|1|
 On night for dinner we went to the Sister Bay Bowl which is a super club and bowling alley. I spotted these lights nearby on the water so I knew I had to take a picture. These were super cute and it was the towns way of recycling lights!

|2|
 The best part of the week was one morning my mom and I went out for coffee after breakfast. It was such a sweet time with her. This is the type of thing I will miss in college. After wards we took a walk and it was the perfect was to top off the great morning.

|3|
Everything was so pretty in Door County. What I love about the place is that in the winter, fewer people are there so everything is still and quite. Sister Bay is such a relaxing place to be in the winter so it was the perfect way to spend New Years weekend!

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment