Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Years Goals

Every year I try to come up with New Years resolutions and I will be honest, every year they last for about a month. This year I have decided to make goals for myself instead. These are things that I can work towards throughout the year with the hope that I have accomplished all of them by the end of the year. 


The ones that I want to focus on the most would be worrying less, working out in different forms, and spending less time on social media. I worry about almost everything all of the time. It is something that I naturally do when I am stressed out, so this happens a lot. It is also important to me that I work out in new ways. Typically all I do is run, but I want to try to keep my entire body in shape. Finally, I really want to spend less time on social media. When I am bored I usually find myself spending time on social media instead of doing something productive and I would like this to change. I hope that by the end of 2017 I can say that I did everything on this list. 

What are your New Years Goals/Resolutions? 
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment