Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday Three

This week was a crazy week. I spent most of the week studying for finals but some good things did occur. Tuesday we had a "snow" day which was because there was a 1/4 inch of ice on the ground in the morning. This was a nice break before finals started which was appreciated. Here was the rest of my week:

|1|
This is week is finals so studying took up the majority of my time this week. Yesterday, I had my Physics, AP Calc and AP French tests. These were some of my more stressful tests so I am glad to be done with them. All I have in terms of hard tests is my AP Psych test so you bet I will be studying a lot for that. 

|2|
After my morning finals yesterday my mom and I checked out this super cute cafe near my school. She teaches at my school so we ate together during the lunch hour. This place has a limited menu, but it was so good. I had a grilled ham and cheese with a cup of beer cheese soup with sausage. (you can guess that I love cheese)

|3|
With all of the stress of finals, I have been enjoying reading to take time to myself. I recently found Pride and Prejudice on my book shelf so I decided to try reading it again. It is so much better than I remember it being. The chapters are short which makes for a good break, and the content is interesting to still be enjoyable. 

Have a great week!

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment