Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Oversized with Stripes












    Finding an amazing deal when shopping is always a great thing. For me, this happened when I was at a Vineyard Vines Outlet. I found this pullover over in the men's clearance section for under $30. I love oversized clothes for hanging around the house, and I wouldn't normally buy something oversized from Vineyard Vines due to the price, but this was the exception. It was such a great deal, and by being a men's Medium, it is perfectly oversized. I love wearing it with leggings or jean for a super casual look. Even though I normally wear Bean Boots, I broke out my Sperry's for this outfit because the matching navy looked so much better.
      In regards to my Sperry Boots, I recently untied the ends of the laces so I can now tie the boots. They look so much better this way, so I will be wearing them more. I just like them tied because it keeps the shoes from looking really big compared to the jeans or leggings. 

Aren't sales the best?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment