Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday Three

For me, all that matters this week is that I am finally done with finals. It is starting to hit me that I am in my last semester in high school, but I am not too worried since I am so excited about what is yet to come. Other than finals being done, here is what else happened this week:


|1|

I went to a coffee shop that had just opened near me. Everyone had been posting pictures on insta so I knew I had to go. Their coffee was pretty good, and the building was very light and airy. My only complaint is that it is a little expensive, but the vibe of the place makes up for it. 

|2|
I am sure you have noticed by now, but last weekend I redid my blog! I love how it looks now. I was never fully happy with how it looked in the past, and I really don't understand HTML coding so there was not much I could do. I love how this new template looks and I can't wait to do more with it! Above is what it used to look like... quite an improvement! 

|3|
 My mom has been looking for ways to add some plants into our family room so we went to some garden stores this weekend. While we were there, the succulents caught my eye, aren't they so cute? 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :

  1. ok but your blog is now LITERALLY a carbon copy of Citrus and Style. Thursday three/her Friday Fours, the tabs at the top are basically identical, the layout, etc. It's embarrassing for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you think that. I will admit I got the idea for the Thursday three from her, but I just found the template through etsy.

      Delete