Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thursday Three

Other than a fun trip to Door County, this was a pretty average week full of work, running, baking and coffee with friends. For me, these kinds of weeks are the classic summer weeks and could repeat over and over without me being bored. Here is what happened this week: 

|1|
By far the best part of the week was being able to go to Door County with my family for part of the weekend. I managed to get to some of my favorite places, such as the White Gull Inn and Dippy's Ice Cream. It was also really nice to just relax there and read a book. I miss Door County in the school year, so it is always nice to make it there in the summer. 

|2|
One random, but remarkable thing about this week is the amount of avocado that I have been eating. Until about a year ago, I hated almost everything to do with avocados and then all of the sudden I started liking them more and more. This week I think I have had at least 1/2 an avocado everyday. I eat it in everything from kale salads, toasts, sandwiches and sometimes by itself. I can't believe how long I went with hating them. 

|3|
My marathon training is starting to get into full swing and I am loving it. I have spent wayyy too much time reading everything there is to be read about marathons. My favorite things to read about are nutrition, not shocking since I am now a dietetics major, and general tips for doing your best. I am only on the fourth week of eighteen so I still have a long way to go. Read more about my marathon training plan here! 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment