Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday Three

This was a pretty good week full of exploring new things, making money at work and even going shopping. I really hate going to the mall near my house. It is busy, noisy and has subpar stores where I can never find anything that I might want to buy. When I was younger it seemed like there were so many options, but now there are maybe three stores I will even walk into. This week though, I went with a friend to the mall to find clothes for parties in college and it might have been the first time I actually enjoyed a trip to the mall. One of a couple firsts this week. Here was the rest of the week:

|1|
Everyone knows how much I like the farmers market, and this week I got to go to two new ones. One was a really little one in Door County, and the other was another big market about a half an hour away from our house. It is amazing the different types of food (like apricots!) you can find by just going a little bit away. With it being National Farmers Market Week, I figure there is no better time to support the local farmers. 

|2|
Yesterday I was able to go on a day trip to Door County with my mom. This was really nice since the weather was great so we went to the beach, ate outside and wandered around. Other than the drive, we were able to spend almost the entire day outside. To me, summer should be careless days in my faovorite place with one of my favorite people, eating fish tacos outside on a beautiful day. 

|3|
The final first of the week was find a new egg dish that I like- Migas. It has only been recently that I have started to like eating eggs. I am lucky enough that my parents buy local farm fresh eggs in the summer, and I have found these taste so much better than anything from the grocery. I loved Migas because it was flavorful, I could add veggies, it was naturally gluten free and it kept me full for quite some time. I used this recipe from Gimme Some Oven, its so easy, so why not try it?

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment