Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thursday Three

My first full week in Madison has officially been completed and I can already tell that this year will be so much better. I mainly spent time with my sorority, but I did manage to fit a couple other things into my days. Here is what happened: 

|1|
Of course I had to go to the farmers market. I actually got there twice, once on Saturday and once on Wednesday. We all know how much I love the market, and I like the Madison one even more these days since there are a lot of gluten free baked goods! I miss going with my family, but it was so much fun to randomly bump into a bunch of my friends there.

|2|
I have been running in a lot of new places due to my marathon training. This has had some good and bad results. The bad being running around flooded areas and up crazy hills. The good has been seeing a bunch of cool looking houses. I got super lost one day and came across this house. I love that you can see how beautiful it must have been in its prime.

|3|
We don't have food fed to us until classes start in the sorority house so this has lead to trying a lot of new places to eat. One night I was really craving kale and avocado, so I ended up making this salad at Salad's Up and it hit the spot. It might be a little ugly, but this was everything I need that night-- kale, grains, tomato, avocado, olives and more.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment