Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday Three

I went back to school this week! I am really excited for this year. After having such an... interesting... year last year, I know it can only get better. I'll definitely miss hanging out with my family and all of the good cooking I get from my mom, but this should be a really good year. Here is what happened this week: 

|1|
I love how my room turned out. My roommate and I didn't coordinate anything, but surprisingly our stuff looks great together. The one thing I really don't like about the room is the yellow walls. The color is cute, but even the closet doors are yellow so it becomes overwhelming when the doors are closed. Other than that I can't wait to spend the rest of the year here. 

|2|
I am going to be going out to eat a lot for the first couple of days since my sorority doesn't serve food until classes start, but that means I finally have an excuse to try all of the restaurants on my list. The first meal, lunch with my parents, set a high standard for the week with a fantastic sandwich from Graze with great gluten free bread. I'll like any place that will make their own GF bread. 

|3|
 Running again in Madison is so different than at home. There is so much more wind, but the views are so pretty from a path near the lake. I love seeing all of the sailboats bobbing up and down as the sunrises. I am excited to see what I can discover on my long runs. Fingers crossed that I find some pretty houses. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment