Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday Three

This week has been so busy. I feel like the week before finals is the worst because you have to start studying and working on essays, but you are still going to class and finishing up normal class work. I have been working on three essays that are due this weekend so life has been crazy. Go figure that none of them are related, and all are research intensive. Other than writing up some essays, here is what else has been going on: 

|1| 
 The chairs at the union were recently put out and the weather has been so nice it could only mean one thing.... outside studying. I love studying outside at the union because there are entertaining people, good smells (ugh pizza) and a lake breeze, what more could you want. The only issue is that if it is really sunny, using a laptop can be hard, but believe me, I am the last person to complain about sunshine.


|2|
The flowers are out everywhere now and it is so pretty. This was taken at the farmers market, but it is only a small part of a massive flower stand. It seemed like every other person was selling flowers. There are also trees blooming and the grass is finally green. Spring is fully here, and it only took until May for it to happen. 

|3| 
Through all of my health issues (read more on it here), I have had such a supportive family which has meant the world to me. My birthday is coming up but I don't know how to make a good gluten free cake, so my aunt sent me some cake mixes that she likes. I am so excited to try them, and even more excited about the fact that I can have a real cake for my birthday!

xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment