Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday Three

The first week of summer has been really relaxing so I don't have anything crazy to share. All of these pictures are food (shocker) but that means I have been able to be in the kitchen again which is so nice. The weather has been perfectly warm, adn I have relaxed so all in all, its a good start to break. 

|1|
 I finished my first year at UW Madison as of last Friday. It definitely wasn't the easiest year, but there are all ready things I am looking forward to for next year. Mainly, I can't wait to live in the sorority house and be surrounded by people instead of living alone. 


|2|
My birthday was this weekend and my mom picked me up the best gluten free cake. It was from a bakery that doesn't specialize in gluten free so we were skeptical, but turns out, it is one of the best cakes we have ever had. It is a vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream, and it makes me wonder what their gluten-filled cakes taste like. 

|3|
Being home means I can bake again which is one of my favorite things to do. I make low FODMAP Rhubarb scones and they were amazing. My mom and I loved them; we both couldn't tell they were gluten free. The rhubarb is the first food we were able to get from our garden. Being able to cook with things I helped grow is so fun. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment