Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday Three

One full week of summer was over, and it was quite the week. I started a new job as a server in a restaurant. It is really different from lifeguarding, but so far so good. I also was able to catch up with almost all of my friends which I loved. Not surprisingly, most of us fell out of touch during the school year which made meeting up even nicer. Here is what else I did this week:

|1|
I started to cook again this week, and I decided that I don't care if I can't eat it, I still am going to make what I want. The best thing I made this week was Pan Banging Chocolate Chip Cookies. They made crispy cookies, which it seemed almost everyone enjoyed. I also made a coffee based blondie for me which also turned out well. 

|2|
It took only one week for me to get back to Door County for the first time of the summer. It was a great little overnight to see my grandparents and just be back in my favorite place. The weather started to get nice the second day. The sunshine made all of the fields looks so pretty, and just made driving aimlessly around enjoyable. 

|3|
I decided that this summer I would like to garden more often. My family has a large vegetable  garden and several side gardens so there is plenty of work that I can do. I had fun with my parents picking out plants and getting the garden ready for the summer. Out of everything that was planted, I am already looking forward to fresh blueberries and homegrown tomatoes. 

xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment