Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday Three

This week went from crazy at the beginning to really relaxing by the end. It started with studying for three finals and writing three big essays, and now we are at least at the only studying for two finals stage. This means I have had a lot of extra time (a first) to do whatever I have wanted. I've made sure to see as many people as possible before I leave, but I won't lie, I am excited to go home tomorrow. Here was my week: 

|1|
Last Saturday I ran a 20k. Considering how sore I was, the fact that there was no shade and not a lot of water stations, it went pretty well. I signed up for this last fall, but with all of my stomach issues, I had to work hard to convince my parents and doctor to even let me run. Finishing this meant a lot, because I was able to push through any other problems I was having in order to do something that I love.

|2|

Now that the weather is nice out early in the morning too, I have found that going to the union around 8am and studying is so nice. There is no one there, so it is quiet and you can get a great spot. Monday I spent my whole morning there which was great, other than the massive sunburn I got. I have been doing anything I can to avoid going to the library this semester for finals, and this has made the whole process a lot less difficult to go through. 

|3|
Because of the 20k, I wasn't able to make it to the farmer's market on Saturday. I was a little disappointed about this as you all know how much I love farmers markets. Then I remembered that there is one on Wednesdays, but I normally can't go because of class. Well I made a point of going yesterday and even though it was super small (it was stormy yesterday), the flowers were so pretty and I got a GF pumpkin bar. #worthit 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment