Monday, May 28, 2018

Summer Wish List + Style Question

I have hit the point where I am not really sure what my style is these days. As much as a I look for clothes online,  I can never seem to find anything I like. There is a growing list of clothes I need, but but a shrinking list of brands I actually like. Please let me know if you know of any websites you like to find cute summer clothes! 


| Wedges | Sunglasses | White Jeans | Tank | Monogram Necklace | Knot Earrings |

     There have been some cute things around. I really want a new pair of white jeans (my old ones just got, well, old looking) and I think that GAP has some great pants. I have a pair in black which fit really well so I might just need a white version. I also would love to find some cute gold jewelry. I have earring that are legit, but I actually want a fake pair that I could wear around all the time. 
     Other items that I am searching for are nude wedges, cute summer shirts (love the basic tanks but would like others too) and a gold necklace. I really just need a lot of random clothes, but for now, this is a decent start. 

What kind of clothes do you like for the summer?
xoxo,
Maddie 


No comments :

Post a Comment