Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday Three

Things are starting to get crazy with school work ie essays. I have three large essays all due on the same weekend and it is getting hard to balance them. I feel like I am struggling with all of them which is frustrating. That being said, that is the main negative part of the week. This was another pretty good week, so here is why. 

|1|
Best part of the week: Mom's Weekend. It was my sororities mom's weekend so my mom came and we were able to spend time together. It was a nice break from school and even nicer to spend time with my family. We were about to go out to dinner (a treat considering my diet), and just spend quality time together. I also got to see my dad and brother later in the weekend for a soccer game which was an unexpected but great surprise. 

|2|
The weather sucked last week but now it is so nice out. Everyday is around 60 degrees. Tuesday was especially nice outside. I was able to wear sandals, try some ice cream and just enjoy the fresh air. One thing though, how do people like Chunky Monkey ice cream? It tastes so weird, like I knew it would taste like banana but it just felt wrong. I don't know if anyone feels like this but banana and real ice cream just doesn't mix. 

|3|
Every Wednesday I like to go out for coffee and do homework. I find the break from the library and student union is exactly what I need to stay productive throughout the week. I tried a new coffee shop, and it just happened to be next to Bloom Bakeshop. I already loved this place, but now that I am gluten and dairy free I love it even more. I got a chocolate doughnut and wasn't able to wait more than 5 minutes before devouring it. Sweets are definitely what I miss the most with this diet.  

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment