Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Goals

     I wouldn't say that 2017 was my year, but I am determined to make 2018 better. I have always been the person who plans out their whole life and my life has turned out completely different than how I planned. I fell out of love with soccer, I didn't go to a dream college etc. That being said it wasn't all bad.
     Looking back on my goals for 2017, I was actually able to accomplish them. (Here are the goals). I did figure out how to eat a healthier lunch more often, especially during high school, and I have been able to continue that a bit now. I have also learned out to cook real food, as opposed to just brownies and cookies. I make dinner for myself each night in college and it is probably the change I am the most proud of. Finally I also tried a lot of new foods. Seafood in general has shifted form being just okay, to being my favorite food group. I have also fell in love with avocados, kiwi and broccoli.Food has definitely become a new passion. 
     I fell short on my goals of worrying less, spending less time on social media and working out in new ways. I still just like to run and I worry about everything all of the time. Spending less time on social media continues to be a goal of mine. Here are the rest of the goals for 2018. 


| Find a Way to Destress |
I won't lie, when I am stressed I eat or workout, both to the extreme. I want to find a way to destress that doesn't invovle me eating all of the food in sight, and something more than just going for a run. Running really does help, but I can't just go for a run every time I am stressed or worried. I need to find something else so if you have any idea, let me know. 

| Be More Social |
I am not the most social person. Joining a sorority this year was key for me, because it made me put myself out there. I meet so many great girls through Greek life and I want to continue this outside of it. I'd love to be more confident in order to even introduce myself to people and make new friends.

| Figure out Get Health |
Sounds weird, but it seems like I can't eat too many thing without feeling sick. I have been working with a doctor to try to figure things out, but so far there is no reason found. I really just want to figure out what is wrong, and what I can do to feel better because I know it will help everything else improve. 

| Travel Somewhere |
There is nothing I like more than discovering new places and researching my dream vacation. I can't help but feel stuck in Wisconsin every once in a while. I have always lived in the same town and I got to college at the big state school. Don't get me wrong, I really do love this state, but something different would also be nice. I want to finally take all of the research I have done for various locations and actually go. 

| Blog Consistently| 
I used to have a pattern with what days I posted and how many days a week. Going to college messed that all up because I am way busier than I thought I would be. I would like to find a routine so I can be better around about posting more with high quality content. 

The rest of the things are pretty self explanatory, but all are important to me in making next year better. Maintaining my GPA will probably be impossible (I got a 4.00!) but I still want it to be as high as it can be. Overall I want to make 2018 a year about becoming more confident in who I am and making myself a better person in general. 

What are your goals for 2018?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment