Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday Three

Happy 2018 everyone! I wish I could say I had an exciting week to update you all on for the first Thursday three of the year, but that isn't the case. I pretty much just had some much needed relaxing. It is so nice to be home from school so I can spend time with my family, bake all day, and see my old friends. Here is what I did this week:

|1|
Speaking of baking, I have been spending all of my time in the kitchen. I have made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, a healthy spice cake, marshmallows along with nice lunches and dinner with my mom. I love to cook so this has been the best part of being home. This was a shrimp scampi flatbread, so good. 

|2|

I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow (wish me luck) so I have spent this week prepping.  I went on a wild goose chase all around where I live, in order to find my favorite yogurt. Being lactose intolerant, I have found that Siggis is the only kind of yogurt that I can eat and still feel good. I really wanted my favorite flavor, pumpkin spice, so I was willing to drive all over to find it. 

|3|
My family has a tradition of going to Door County over New Years Weekend every year. I love being up there in the winter because there are less tourists, and it is just so pretty. Snow was everywhere. We got to go out for breakfast at my favorite place, read by the fire all weekend and explore new stores and coffee shops. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment