Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday Three


Finally I am back to writing a Thrusday Three. One of the reasons I didn't write them over break (other than being lazy) was that I didn't take picture of anything other than the food I baked. This semester I am going to try to take more pictures so that ,if nothing else, I can at least make sure to post on Thursdays every week. Here was what happened this week:

|1|

This Tuesday was the first day of classes. It is so overwhelming to get the syllabus and see how much work you have to do. It makes me want to drop every class. That being said, some of my classes seem really interesting so the work won't seem as bad. I am in two political science classes, a psych class, and an English class. Wish me luck this semester!

|2|

Best discovery of my life: goat milk ice cream. Since finding out I am lactose intolerant, I have been on the search for ice cream I can eat. This doesn't make me feel sick at all (!) and the flavors are so good. There is a lot less lactose in goat milk, and it is easier to digest which helps me so much. They put the grainy, non-dairy ice cream to shame. The sea salt caramel is my favorite, and you can find it here

|3|

Last semester I was having roommate issues, and it was making my time at school harder than it needed to be. I decided to switch to a single and so far I love it. I am in a new dorm as well, and I have already met more people than I knew in my old one. I love having some space to myself. I was able to decorate it how I like as well, so it is more comfortable to be in. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment