Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Zucchini Bread Smoothie

I have always been a huge fan of zucchini bread. It was always one of my favorite things to eat when I was younger (and not gluten free). For years now I have been trying to find a good gluten free zucchini bread recipe, but I still have yet to find the perfect one. I had seen people make zucchini bread smoothies on instagram, so since I had leftover zucchini in the house, I decided to freeze it and make my own version. 



This recipe turned out so well. I did not actually think that I could get a smoothie to taste like zucchini bread, but the mix of zucchini, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla protein was suprisingly accurate. I have already made this several times, and I know that once zucchini's are in season in Wisconsin, this smoothie will become a constant in my smoothie rotation. 

Zucchini Bread Smoothie
Serves: 1 Large or 2 Small

Ingredients 
1 c. frozen zucchini
1/2 frozen banana
handful of kale (or spinach) 
1 T. almond butter
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder 
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon) 
1 1/2 c.  almond milk 

Instructions
Blend until smoothie and enjoy! 

Let me know if you try this out! 
xoxo, 
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PERSON EVER!!!!! I’m making this smoothie ASAP btw

    ReplyDelete