Monday, February 29, 2016

Best of February




This month has flown by. I only had one full week of school due to snow days and late starts so that certainly helped. This has been a crazy month in every aspect. In school I did pretty poorly on a math test, so I found myself working out more and drinking tea to de-stress myself. The weather had a week where is was below zero, there was a snowstorm, and also a weekend where it was 45 degrees. I wore so many different things because the weather was crazy, but I consistently found myself reaching for my Nike leggings and my sperrys to wear everyday. With this crazy weather, my skin had be freaking out so I used a ton of lotion  and lip balm this month. Lastly, I am making a point to look nicer at school in regards to make-up so I've been wearing more. I really like just putting on blush and a little eye liner (I actually use black eye shadow)  because it looks nice, but isn't hard to do. 
Best new thing I tried this month: The Skim. It keeps me update on what is happening without super long stories. I love waking up in the morning and learning a few new things. My only issue is that they don't send out anything on the weekends...


Which style of monthly favorites did you like better, this months or January's?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. I love that Gold Bond lotion! It doesn't make my hands greasy and it actually seems to help in this winter weather.

    ReplyDelete