Monday, February 22, 2016

College Tour: Madison




If you look hard, you can see the lake that is right on campus.


Since I love politics, it would be so interesting being right near the capital!










I had a day off of school last Monday, and what better way to use that time than to go on a college tour!? (I have many in mind) My mom and I went to tour University of Wisconsin Madison. I wasn't sure if I would like it since I don't like being with a lot of people at a time, but I was pleasantly surprised. The campus was so big that it felt like two different places- a busy, city like feel and a calm peaceful area near the lake. I am in love with the idea that you can have bonfires at the lake as well as rent paddle boards. I am a true Wisconsin girl when it comes to living the lake life.
I was so happy that I convinced my mom to go to Chick-fil-a. She had never been before so I wanted to her try it. Needless to say I got her hooked.

See my other college trip here!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment