Monday, February 1, 2016

Best of January


New year, new monthly post. I've decided that for this year I will try to do a monthly favorites post. These are probably one of my favorites to read or watch on you tube. I find it interesting to see what others like because it always gives me inspiration to try something new. So each month on the 31st or 30th or whatever, come check out what I have been loving that month.

Hunter Boots: I finally got a pair of black hunters this year for Christmas. I have been wanting them for around 3 years so it is no surprise that I wear them all of the time. I really like to wear them to school because even if i'm wearing a "lazy" outfit, the boots always make the outfit look a little better.

Water Bottle: Over break I kept getting these really bad headaches and I found out it was from the fact that I didn't have any water. Needless to say I really like having my water bottle with me at school. I use a Camelbak water bottle, and it is covered with stickers that I have received from various companies. (see how here) By adding the stickers it makes for a fun looking water bottle and no one else has. 

Pearl Earrings: I took a break from wearing earring for a while and found that I really missed the way they looked, so I've started wearing my pearls again. I find that wearing pearls make everything seem a little classier so I am really happy that I decided to start wearing them again. 

Camp Socks: Who doesn't love camp socks? Most people really like J.Crew's socks but I have found that Eddie Bauer makes some really nice ones. There are four colors, and I have all of them if that says anything about how much I love them. I wear them almost everyday and they look really good when paired with my Sperry boots.  Some of the socks are available on the website, but the fossil and pink colors are, and the pink is even on sale!

L.L. Bean Flannel: It has been insanely cold where I live and I have found that this is probably the warmest flannel you'll ever find. I love mine because it doesn't have red in it, like my other flannels. There isn't to much that I can say about this flannel other than that it is amazingly warm and probably the best ones you can find.

Sperry Saltwater Duck Boot: It seems like everyone has these boots these days, but I don't blame them! I've had them for about a year now and they are still in perfect shape. I wear these boots more than anything else in the fall and winter. Since they are fleece lined, your feet stay really warm tromping through the snow and rarely get wet. These boots are most likely my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. 


What was one of your favorites this month?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment