Monday, February 8, 2016

Peek into my Week

I love hearing about what the bloggers I follow do. It makes them seem more like real people than just a couple pictures on a website. This last week was so different than my normal weeks. It was nice to have a change of pace from my normal, long weeks.


I ended up going out for coffee about three times.. oops. I love this local coffee shop that is right by my school. It is the perfect place for friends to meet up and just chill out. 



Tuesday was a snow day! My school district is known for never giving us time off so it was a huge so much prettier outside. 




This week seemed to be one of the weeks that teachers all agreed to pile on homework. Every night I had at least 2.5-4 hours of homework. I can definitely tell that I'm a junior! It's weeks like these that make me so excited for summer. 




I bought the cutest skirt from Nordstrom's (this one). I had been looking for a black skirt for quite a while and it seems I finally found the perfect one. Sadly when I got it, I found out that it was a size too small so i'll just have to exchange it for a size bigger. Guess it shows that you really should listen to the reviews!


xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment