Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Bloggers



I have about 25 different bloggers that I like to read.  I normally look at them about every other or every third day. I found these blogs mainly through links on pinterest. What I look for in my favorite bloggers is a good sense of style, they have to be well written, and I want them to be fun overall. The following bloggers are the ones that are my favorite to read, in no particular order. Click on the name of the blog and it will take you to the corresponding website.


Carly from the College Prepster is probably one that many of you have heard about, and for good reason. She currently lives in New York City, and blogs about the things that she has done there. One of may favorite things about Carly's blog is that she has so many different topics she writes about. I also love her outfits, which was one of the first things I noticed about this blog originally. I have say this is my favorite blog. 





Isabella has some of the best photos. I always love the lighting and the poses, no matter how simple they are. Her outfits are always preppy, but in a more understated way then just showing off expensive clothes. The majority of her posts are outfit posts, but the occasional written posts are always well written. As a final note, all I can say is that I wish I had her closet!



Dorothy doesn't always post that much, but when she does it will be worth the wait. Her post are evenly distributed between all different types of topics. One of my favorite things to read was about her trip to Paris and to London. These posts were great and her pictures from them make me want to go there right away. 


The thing that originally drew me to Robin's blog was that see is also from the Midwest. She is another blogger who doesn't post that often but they are always quality posts. One thing I really like about her blog is that every month she has a post with different I Phone wall papers that correspond with the current month. Some of the outfit posts on Dress Decoded are not my style, they are a little to formal/old fashioned looking, but they are so fun to see how she makes something like kid gloves look good for modern times. This just shows the extreme diversity she has and its is always an entertaining read. 


Mackenzie Horan is a bloggers who is pretty famous in the blogging world. She also has a wide variety of topics that she posts about. The thing I absolutely love about this blog is her outfits. They are always so cute and put together. Her style normally involves very basic pieces with one or two thing that make the outfit pop. She also travels to many different places. Her main stops are Nantucket and New York, which is fun to see the pictures from because I have never been to either of these places. 

Who are your favorite bloggers?

xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite blogs. We have some of the same favorites though there are a few on your list I haven't heard of. I'm always looking for a new blog to check out,

    XOXO
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete